Friday, April 2, 2010

Grandson Birthday

This is the 31st birthday of our grandson, Jeromy. He is the one whose wife recently had a baby girl, Miya Sky. We are meeting tonight at 6:30 at our son in law and daughter's home to celebrate his birthday. It is a card party. Leslie will serve ice cream and cake.

Yesterday was fairly busy. We had our ministerial alliance meeting and I did my minutes afterward. I read most of the afternoon and finished my book. When I read fiction, I like mysteries.

I didn't fix dinner. Bob had had a nice lunch at CMA and I was not particularly hungry so we just had sandwiches for supper.

I would like to have worked in the yard but the wind was fierce. The wind really messes with my sinus', not to mention my hair.

We watched TV last night. Bob's favorite program is "This Old House". After the program was over, we went to bed.

Friday's problem.

Will it never end? A couple of weeks ago we took our Honda in for an air bag recall. They replaced the airbag. Now the SRS light comes on and stays on. We took it to our mechanic and he said his computer wouldn't tell him what the problem was but he could dig deeper but since we had just had it in for an airbag recall he suggested we take it back to the dealer. We will take it in in Bartlesville at 2:00. The service department there did tell me it probably wasn't connected to their recall. Right!! I'll hash that out with them this afternoon.

So, first it was the hot water tank, then the stool in Bob's bathroom, and then the wiring board on the furnace and now the car. I wonder what will be next. If we didn't have bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, My Bob loves that same program. Maybe, it is a Bob thing!
The wind has blown here for the past two days but weather has been in the 80s. I love it even though it does play havoc with my sinus problems. I hope you and your family has a wonderful Easter weekend.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. You folks too. It is lovely here but just windy. I can't handle the wind.

Betty said...

Don't you hate it when the mechanics fix one problem by causing another and then just claim they don't know what happened? Grrrrr.

Balisha said...

Happy Easter, Margie!
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. You have a Happy Easter too.

I do hate that, Betty, and lately it's just been one thing after another.