Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Quiet Day

I don't have anything going today at all. I will take my book back to the library and get another this afternoon. I think I will clean my house today. Tomorrow I will have lunch with Gay over at Cherryvale.

If the grass dries out enough, I will mow today sometime. If I don't get it done soon, I will have to bale it. Too much rain. Yet, the rain has kept it cool.

More later...

I mowed this afternoon. It was a little damp but it was either now or sometime next week. We are to get more rain..possibly tonight. I took the book back but did not see anything more I wanted to read.

Scott called awhile ago and he is taking leave and coming for a week or so. That will give me some company and I will probably be good for him too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, It is so hot and dry here that I have to water every day. Temperatures in the high 90s and 80 per cent humidity. No rain for about two weeks. Hopefully, we are supposed to get rain on Friday. It will be two weeks tomorrow since my yard was mowed and it is drying up. Sounds like you are having a few quiet days to yourself.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I am Judy, Scott plans to be here this weekend though.

Margie's Musings said...

Too many strange posters here from time to time. I constantly have to delete their strange posts.