Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Miami Trip

I got up early this morning and fed my animals and then took Slinky for his long overdue walk. He was so happy. He wiggled all over the place and was really good on the walk.

Then at 8:10, I took off for my Miami trip. Miami, Oklahoma is about an hour and ten minutes away...just a nice drive. It was a lovely day and I enjoyed my trip. My sermon was well received. Afterward Bill and Madaleen and four others all took me to dinner at a nice Chinese restaurant. We had a great visit too.

I got home about 2:30 or 3:00 and started on my letters as soon as I called my brother-in-law to learn who was there and who missed to services so I would know to whom to send the letter.

I did a load of laundry too. I will clean house tomorrow and perhaps mow. I think we are forecast for rain on Tuesday.

Now it's nearly 4:00 PM and I am winding down. I will watch TV tonight and relax.

No comments: