Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday in Bartlesville

I haven't been to Bartlesville in quite awhile so today I may make the effort. I do need to mail off a book that I sold on Amazon. That's three in the past two days. I make about $5.00 on each one. For used books, some of them with yellow highlights or marginal notes, that's not bad.

I just fed my animals and took Slinky for his walk. It's 40 degrees out there so that's a sacrifice. I gave Slinky about half my oatmeal. He loves oatmeal.

More later...

I did go to Bartlesville and had lunch with Doug and did some holiday shopping and had intended to get back in time to go see Phyllis. I got back at 2:00 and found that the desktop computer had crashed again. I spent the next two hours trying to get it fixed...again.

Then I printed off the lectionary material for Bob A. He will be presiding on the 31st when Leslie, Sherry, Karan and I will be gone to Branson. I took it over to him. Then I came home and took my bath and am watching TV this evening.

No comments: