Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy Sunday

Today will be busy. This morning I have church school and church. Then we will undoubtedly eat out together. After that, I will come home and do my letters and then do some cleaning. I have Living the Questions group here tonight. I also have to make a dessert. I will make my cherry pie cake. That's easy.

Yesterday evening's birthday dinner was nice. There were just the five of us and Maia, the baby. I had too much food to eat so I brought my leftovers home for lunch tomorrow.

The big surprise this morning is that my son from Germany and his girl friend came to church. He is here to see his girl friend. They came to church and then ate out with the group afterward. Then they headed back to Ft. Scott, where she is from.

It was very good to see him again. It had been since October when he left for Germany. He came in on Thursday and will be leaving again tomorrow.

I will do my letters and then make my dessert for tonight this afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you were glad to see your son! It has been beautiful here for several days. I mowed the yard on Friday and planted seeds in pots all afternoon. Got my federal taxes done finally. Glad to get that over with. Hope you have a good week. Enjoy your group tonight.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. I did. They are a great group of friends.