Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to Work

I go back to work today. Then this afternoon, I must work on getting things ready for Saturday's garage sale. Wouldn't you know it? Now they're forecasting rain. Leslie won't be helping me after all. Saturday is one of her events for Relay for Life. The entire thing may be called off if the rains come. Drat! The next Saturday is our Mission Center Conference so I won't be able to do it then either. We'll just have to play it by ear.

More later....

I had plenty to do at work today. Now I need to eat a bite and get out there and mark that stuff.

Well I worked in the garage a few hours until I got tired and cleaned and marked the stuff I dug out. I will have to do some more tomorrow and Friday. It's suppose to rain tomorrow and Friday so we'll see. As long as it doesn't rain on Saturday, I'll be fine.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hope your weather is great. It's such a bummer, when you have worked so hard to have rain. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

That's true..