Saturday, November 26, 2011

Busy Saturday

It turned out to be a busy Saturday after all. I met Bob A. for breakfast this morning at 7:30 and then after that I came home and started putting up my little Christmas tree and decorating my house. I stopped at 9:30 and went out to visit Phyllis. She was very sleepy. I kept telling her Diana was going to be coming out at lunchtime and she should get rested up so she could see Diana. After I left Phyllis I went to see Gerry but could not find her. She was not in her room or in the family room. They said she was walking the halls but I didn't see her anywhere. I left her a note and came on back home to finish my decorating. I got back home in time to go out to Wal Mart and try to get some more greenery.

The photos above are some of my work.

I also bought a couple of small soft dolls for the twin two year olds we have adopted at church to buy gifts for Christmas. I will buy some books for them later.

No comments: