Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday After Thanksgiving

Today the only thing I have planned is to go to my daughter's and help her put up her 15 foot Christmas tree. I also want to visit with Diana, my niece, and her boyfriend, Tony from Wisconsin. I do not intend to go anywhere and shop on Black Friday.

I want to just rest on this day off. When I go back to work on Wednesday I will have to get my time sheet filled out and sent in to Aime. With the change in the mail, she wants to be sure we get paid on time. Instead of the mail going from here to Independence, it now goes to Wichita before coming back here to be delivered. It's ridiculous. If they raised postage on junk mail instead of first class mail each time, they would not be in this mess. They also need to pay their mail carrier and postmasters less.

My house is clean. So I don't need to clean on Monday. If she needs me to, I will clean Leslie's house on Monday.

Tuesday I will pick up Juanita for lunch. That is also Scott's birthday. I sent him a card but he may not get it on time. I didn't allow enough time.

Wednesday is my library certification meeting with Jennifer. It's from 2:00 till 3:30. I will work in the morning and have this library meeting in the afternoon.

Thursday is our Ministerial Alliance meeting. I will leave work at 11:15 to get there in time for the minutes and agenda to be distributed. After the meeting I have my hair appointment in Independence at 1:30.

Friday is my birthday. I don't know what I will do to celebrate.

Then Saturday I will catch that bus to the Living Christmas Tree program in Joplin. I have to meet the bus at 1:30, I think.

No comments: