Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Trip

This is the day Bob A, Phyllis F., and I will go to Joplin. That should be fun.

Slinky slept outside last night. It was balmy and warm. He woke up about 12:30 and wanted to come in but it was too nice to let him inside so I just told him to be quiet...to hush! That seemed to work and he slept until 4:00 when he tried again. Again, I went out and told him to "hush" barking. He quieted right down and went back to sleep. When I got up at 5:00, I let him in the kitchen for his breakfast. After laying around for awhile, he decided it was too nice outside to stay in the house so he went back outside. What a January! I wonder what February will be like. Bob A. called last night and said he would be by at 10:00 this morning to pick me up and then we would go get Phyllis F. It should be fun!

I worked on the second quarter schedule this morning. It's pretty early but I had the time so I got it finished. I'll send it out later for corrections. Someone always has to change the initial schedule. I'd rather it would not be at the last minute.

More later....

Bob A.picked me up at 10:00 and Phyllis F. shortly after that. We got to Joplin about 11:30 and ate at Olive Garden. Then we went on to the mall and walked the entire mall. Both Phyllis F. and Bob A. bought something but the only thing I bought was my lunch. But we had a good time.

No comments: