Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Thursday!

Thank goodness it's Thursday. I don't work tomorrow. To the credit of the office, they did keep me busy yesterday and the day flew. I came home and mowed and trimmed. I was exhausted when I finished and soaked with sweat. I tried to stay up later but finally just gave up and went to bed at 9:00. I slept until 5:30.

I have no plans for today after work. I went to Arby's last evening and had their value meal. I couldn't think of a thing I wanted to eat. Tomorrow Bob A. and I will go over to Cherryvale and get our veggies at Just Us, the buffet. First, at 7:00, I will get my hair done and then go to the Independence Wal Mart and get my groceries for Sunday's basket dinner at church. I will also get my cake mixes for Tuesdays' cakes.

I will finish this later. I want to blow the trimmings from last night's mowing off my patio and drive.

I got my patio and drive cleaned up and went to work. They had a lot for me to do today which suits me fine.

After work, I went to Bartlesville and shopped the sale racks at Christopher and Banks. I found a top and a pair of pants and the two of them came to a little over $30.

I haven't had dinner yet and I don't know what I want. I have some TV dinners but it's almost 8:00 and I hate to eat this late. I had oatmeal for breakfast and a small carton of yogurt for lunch. I may pop some popcorn.

No comments: