Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday Again

It's Thursday again. I'm always glad for Thursday to come. For one thing, I get paid every other Thursday and I always need the money.

Tomorrow I will go visit my sister and then go out to church to clean. All I did last week was but a lick and a promise. This week I need to do more. We're in the country and even though we spray for bugs, in the country we have bugs that creep in from somewhere. I will take my wet swifter and do some mopping.

This Saturday is the Cherryvale Cherry Blossom Festival and Bob and I will go over for that. We will have lunch at Just Us, the buffet there. It's been a month since we've been there. Last year at the Cherry Blossom Festival, we bought some homemade jelly and it was really good. I hope that vendor is there this year. If I remember my camera, I will take some photos and post them here.

Sunday will be church again and dinner afterward somewhere...probably at El Pueblito. That evening is our Living the Questions group at Maritt's home. We will have a cookout too. I will take baked beans. Then we will watch the DVD and have our discussion.

I really enjoy these discussions. The DVD says there are no answers given...only information and questions. Everyone must draw their own conclusions. That's what I like. We have some lively discussions.

Tonight I must mow. It really needs it. I like to mow the day before I get my hair done but it can't wait.

Well, I got the lawn both mowed and trimmed but now it is dark. I finished just in time and got my bath and what do you know...it didn't completely ruin my hair. That's good. My next appointment is Tuesday of next week.

No comments: