Saturday, May 19, 2012

Windy Saturday

Well, it's going to be a windy day and Bob and I have planned to attend the Cherry Blossom Festival in Cherryvale. Our hair will be a mess but it will comb. I just hope the vendors don't have a problem keeping their wares on the tables.

We are meeting at 7:15 for a light breakfast before going over to Cherryvale mid morning.

I slept pretty well last night although I woke up at 3:30, went to the bathroom and took my meds and then went back to bed. I got up at 4:30 and got myself ready for the day. I came into the kitchen and let Missy in the house. She was hungry.

I will do a little cleaning before we leave this morning. I want to run the swifter on the bare floors, run the vacuum and do some dusting. The house is neat but it's been a week since I've cleaned and Missy sheds something terrible.

I've decided not to work the longer hours. I need my Friday off to catch things up. I visited with Leslie about it and she suggested that I was much too busy with extra curricular activities not to have more time off then just the weekend. I agree.

I went back to the market last evening to get those flat buns for our hamburgers Sunday night at Karan's. Those things were $4.00 a package. But that's my contribution to the dinner.

More later....

Well, we went to Just Us for lunch and it was excellent as usual. Then we went to the festival and it was at least twice as large as last year. I didn't see the lady with the jellies we bought last year. i hated that. I had intended to get some more. We walked all around and then looked over the car show and came on back home. It was warm but windy.

In fact, awhile ago I went out in my back yard and discovered that my neighbor's tree had dropped another limb. I drug it over to the carport and put it in there. Hopefully, John will come haul it off after church tomorrow.

No comments: