Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back from the John Whitmer Historical Association. It was a fine program. Some of the presentations were excellent. But I'm home now. My daughter and I left Independence, Missouri, at 5:30 this morning. We got to the church at 8:45, having stopped at Marvin's Market for some things for the cookout following the services.

The hosts of our stay were really fine people. They are really hospitable. It seems no matter how busy they are with their own lives, they are welcoming. I hope I can always be that hospitable.

The services were great! The cookout was also great fellowship and fine food. Then I came home and did my letters. I still have to unpack but I did sit and read the papers.

As soon as 60 Minutes is over, I will go unpack. I didn't attend the Living the Questions group. I was too exhausted and needed rest worse then I needed the group. We are not studying material I am interested in studying. We have stopped using the videos. Because of that, I will attend from time to time but not every time. I have decided to simplify my life after October.

After I unpack, I will take my bath and put my P.J.'s on and perhaps go to bed early.

No comments: