Friday, September 28, 2012

Nice Friday

My brother-in-law went with me to Independence for my hair appointment this morning and then we went out to breakfast. Afterward we went to Wal Mart for some odds and ends and after that we went on over to Caney to my eye appointment. I got in early so we got back to Coffeyville early. Neither of us were hungry after that big breakfast so I took him on home.

He came back over at noon for the class reunion meeting at 1:00. About five of my classmates showed up and Dean called from Topeka. We decided to get name stickers and soda and call it good. John is going to try to get the college to stock that pop machine out there and then we will just pay them for what we use. We will not do cookies. We will have just had a big meal before leaving for the stadium.

Later we decided not to eat dinner at noon but we did divide up the goulash from yesterday's dinner and he took some home and I kept some. We may both get hungry later on.

Tomorrow we are going to Joplin to eat at Olive Garden and walk around the shopping center.

I got my Dead Poet's Society DVD this morning and tried to see if it would play. My player did not recognize it. It was Blue Ray. So I have contacted Amazon to see if I can return it. Then I ordered it in from the library and ordered another for my small collection.

More later...

No comments: