Monday, September 17, 2012

Lost Sunday

Yesterday was very busy...too busy to even blog. I went to Church School and church and afterward we ate together..eight of us did, at least. After that I came home and began compiling a list of all the participants at last summer's church camp. It took the rest of the afternoon. I didn't even get my letters out for the members. I will do that this morning.

It will be a pretty busy week. I will return the DVD, "J Edgar" to the library this morning. Then I will fix lunch (actually we're having the Mexican casserole I froze from last week) and go to work this afternoon and after work I will bake my two cakes for the dinner in Independence tomorrow evening. After they cool, I will ice them.

I will feed Cyndi's cats tomorrow morning and then Bob and I will deliver the cakes to Independence and both of us will get a haircut from Carol. Then we will eat lunch at Big Cheese. Following that, I will bring him back home and go on to work.

Wednesday I will fix pork cutlets and mashed potatoes and gravy with salad and veggies for dinner and then pack. I will fix my Thursday meatloaf and put it in the frig Wednesday evening. I also have the PINCH meeting Wednesday at 5:30 so it will be later when I make up the meatloaf.

I will work Thursday morning instead of afternoon and fax in the time sheet to Aime, fix the meatloaf and potatoes with salad and veggies for lunch and then Leslie and I will leave for Independence, Missouri, about 2:00 in the afternoon. John Whitmer Historical Association weekend begins Thursday evening. I will leave Bob the meatloaf meal for warmup for his Friday dinner.

Leslie and I will start back home early Sunday morning. We hope to get back in time for the Sunday services at church and the cookout afterward. Bashams are having the Living the Questions dinner over at Cherryvale Sunday evening but I don't intend to attend. It will have already been a huge day.

It will be a very busy month and October is just as busy... every weekend something. I don't ever want to over schedule myself like this again.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading this. You are one busy gal...
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I am....too busy. In November, I'm going to slow down.