Saturday, September 15, 2012

Home Saturday Afternoon

We got back home about 3:00 this afternoon but had a very nice time in Branson even though it rained nearly all the time we were there. We saw the Presley's show last night and two really good shows at Silver Dollar City. We walked around in the drizzle all Saturday except when we went into the opera house to see the show. We ate a late lunch at Olive Garden there and really enjoyed it. Then last night we went to see the Presley's show.

This morning we went to Panera bread across from the motel and had a great pastry and some very good coffee. By the time we got to Joplin this afternoon we went to the mall and walked around. Afterward we stopped at Crackerbarrel and had a catfish lunch. It was very good too.

When I got home, the library had e-mailed me that the video we wanted to see, "J Edgar", was in and I could pick it up. So I went by the library and picked it up. it. Then I called Bob and he came over and watched it with me. We had a bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup for supper. Not too nourishing but very good! He left about 9:00.

I took my bath and got ready for bed before coming in here and catching this blog up again.

It's time for bed...so goodnight all!

2 comments:

Balisha said...

So glad you had a good time. Mmmmm ice cream and chocolate sauce before bed...yum.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Yum, is right, Balisha! I finished it off last night.