Sunday, December 30, 2012

Different Sunday

This will be a little different Sunday. Bob and I are invited to a birthday party for Imogene in Chanute. She is 95 today. She still gets around well at that advanced age and lives by herself in senior housing.

Her daughters, Gay and Adele, are giving her the party.

We will go to church first and then on to Cherryvale to "Just Us" to have dinner and then on to Chanute to the party. It's an hour's drive so we will eat closer to home. The party is from 2:00 till 4:00. I bought a couple of cute cards for Imogene. We will take those to her party.

Tonight I have Living the Questions group here so I will fix my dessert this morning and be all ready.

I guess I's better got to it then. It's 6:30 AM.

More later....

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Sounds like a fun day is planned.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

It was a fun day but a busy one.