Saturday, January 5, 2013

Huge Saturday

Bob and I had an early breakfast at Eggberts this morning and then afterward Leslie came to pick me up for our trip to the Joplin church. We were having some orientation for our church Conferences in the spring. It lasted from 9:00 until 4:00 this afternoon. Then we stopped and had supper afterward before she brought me home. I got home about 6:30. It was a huge day and I was exhausted. I called Bob when I got home and told him I was back. He decided not to come over. He was very tired and hadn't slept well last night. I took my bath and put my pjs on and watched a little TV.

The realtor called today to ask me if she could show the house. I told her I was in Joplin and she could just do as she liked. She showed it but her client was looking for something larger. I only have a little over 1250 square feet here. But at least she is showing it.

She said the showing went well. I may yet do a little painting to touch up here and there. There are places where the paint has worn thin where I have washed the woodwork over the years.

My younger son, Scott, called me this evening. He was cleaning in his new apartment in Hawaii. He needed to know how to wash windows so there were no streaks. I suggested newspaper. He was going to try that. I told him if the house sold, I would come visit him in Hawaii. He was happy about that.

More later...

No comments: