Saturday, February 23, 2013

Another Busy Saturday

I awoke at 3:30 this morning and was never able to get back to sleep. When I wake before dawn that way, I do my move the rest of the night. I really need to get a sleep aide. Sometimes warm milk helps if I take a Tylenol with it.

I will meet Bob at 7:00 for a light breakfast. We will be meeting Tony and Gay for lunch at 11:30. I will take them over to the apartment after lunch. I guess this afternoon I will try to see Leslie. I have some time to pack. We haven't even closed on the house yet. I will need to pay my second month's rent on Friday.

I want to order my bamboo shade for the living room today. I want to get them all up at the same time. I will ask Bobby and Karan if they will help me with that job. My Bob always did those things while I read the instructions to him. I no longer have a power drill/screwdriver.

More later....

Tony and Gay met us at Sirloin Stockade and we had a really nice visit and then we went over to the apartment. They thought it was really nice.

After they left I went out to see Leslie. She is still doing well. I was exhausted. I hadn't had a good night's sleep in a week. I wake up about 3:00 and cannot get back to sleep. I stayed about an hour and then came home and lay down in the recliner and took about a two hour nap. I feel somewhat better. I packed another eight boxes this afternoon. I need to get some more banker's boxes. I still have boxes of books to pack.

The worst thing is the garage and shed. There are yard tools in the shed and lots of old boxes of "stuff" in the garage. I don't know what I will do with it. I guess I'll put a lot of it in the trash. I also need to climb up in the attic and get boxes down from there. What a mess!

No comments: