Sunday, February 3, 2013

Another Horrible Night

Last night was even worse then the one before. I couldn't breathe through my nose at all and finally got up to lay in the recliner in the living room. Sometime in the night, I went back to bed and slept until 5:30. When will this cold ever clear up?

I really am not up to church this morning but I should go to be supportive of the others. After we eat lunch, John and Leslie and the others will go see the apartment. Then I will come home and do my letters and try to get a nap too. Bob will be over at 5:30. We plan to watch the Superbowl. We watched a good movie last night with Denzel Washington.

I ate a couple of biscuits this morning so I could take my meds. The others I put in a zip lock bag and in the frig.

More later...

We watched the Superbowl this evening and were happy with the outcome. However, the lights went out for thirty minutes and it wouldn't surprise me all all to find it was because of all the pyrotechnics associated with the halftime show.

My cold is still pretty bad and it bleeds when I blow it. What a mess!

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...Hope you feel better soon. Those nights with a stuffy nose are so hard to deal with. Do you have a humidifier working?
Take care...rest is the best and lots of fluids.
Dr.Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. No, I don't have a humidifier and I suppose I should have.