Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Evening

It has been hard to find the time and energy to blog this week. The cold has really pulled me down and it's quite different. Every time I blow, blood gushes out. I have begun using something to keep the tissue soft and protected until it can heal. Every once in awhile when I blow, a large piece of tissue also comes out. I don't know what's going on so I am going to the doctor on Friday.

This afternoon, my new landlord called to say the apartment is ready and he is ready for rent. I still haven't closed on the house but if I want this apartment, I will need to give him the rent anyhow. I will go pay him in the morning. Then I will begin taking some of my many boxes over and storing them in the closet in the den. I will need to contact the firemen and see if they are still moving folks on their off time. If they're not, I'm not sure how I will get my furniture moved. I won't worry about that right now. I don't want to move my furniture until I have closed on the house.

This morning before I went to exercise class, I vacuumed the house and dusted the bare floors. I also cooked the potatoes to have them ready for lunch. Then I went over to the apartment and measured the windows for blinds. I want to use Roman blinds so Missy will not get into the floor length drapes and fragile curtains underneath and tear them up.

After that, I went to exercise class and afterward to get coffee. I have no exercise class tomorrow. It's Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00 till 10:00. I won't go on Friday because of my doctor's appointment.

Bob left a little early this evening. He was getting sleepy. I was too but Missy was on my lap and she was sleeping too. After he left, I took my bath and put my pj's on.

I will see Bob again in the morning when I go to pay my rent. He met me this evening at Brahms. I couldn't think of anything that sounded good after work. So I had a milk shake. Bob wants to see the house he is looking at again tomorrow too.

2 comments:

gameboysmile said...

Hi Margie. I'm so glad i found this lil'o blog of yours. Your stories are very nice. I love to read them. I hope you get well soon. Hope you get better and take care always.

-Ed

Melbourne slate roofing

Margie's Musings said...

Many thanks!