Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Again

It's Friday again. I went to Independence earlier today to have my hair done and then came back home to attend the exercise class. It was called off because it was Good Friday. Since we were not there on Wednesday, the day Bob moved, we did not know. Anyhow, we went on to Bartlesville. Bob wanted to get a couple of those mats that fit under the office chairs. And his last valance finally was in at Penneys. We picked that up and then we ate at McAlisters. After that, we walked around Wal Mart and Bob bought a second coverlet for the bed in the second bedroom. He also bought a couple of pillows. I bought an outdoor thermometer and a rain gauge.

Then we walked around Lowe's. After that we came on back home. I took a nap and he probably did too.

More later...

Later on this evening he came over to watch the news with me and we also watched most of American Masters before we both got too tired and he went home.

I took my bath, caught the last minutes of the program and Missy and I went to bed.

No comments: