Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Rainy Tuesday Again

I woke in the night at 2:30 to the sound of a horn honking. It only honked once but that was enough to wake me up. And I never got back to sleep even though I took a Benedril. I finally just got up at 4:40. I took a good nap yesterday afternoon in the recliner so maybe I had enough sleep.

We will go to Independence the long way this morning. Both Bob and I need a haircut and I also need color. I don't know why I am keeping my hair colored since my Bob died almost three years ago. I did it for him before then. I guess it's just easier then letting it grow out.

After our appointment, we will eat lunch at Big Cheese there in Independence. We both like their mini pizza.

I'm not sure what I will do this afternoon. Tomorrow is my class reunion planning meeting here at 3:00. We will set the price for the reunion so I can get the registration letter out. The reunion will be held May 24th and 25th over the Memorial Day weekend.

It rained again last night. I heard the rain while I was awake. We are getting quite a bit of rain now. We need it. The drought has been terrible.

I looked up the telephone number for our motel yesterday afternoon and Bob called and made reservations for Phyllis F., me and himself for Friday night. I hope the forecast stays sunny and nice. This rain is supposed to end on Thursday.

More later...

After we got back from Independence, I went to vote. It was still drizzling then. It is very messy now and I am in the mood to just rest.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hope your Easter was nice. Hopefully this weekend will be good weather for you and you will be able to enjoy yourself.
balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I hope so, Balisha! I hope you are feeling better now too.