Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Better Night

I don't know whether it was sheer exhaustion or just a better night's sleep but I slept pretty well until 4:30 this morning when I woke up with sore arms. I had taken about an hour and a half nap yesterday afternoon too. Strangely, when I woke up from the nap my arms hurt then too.

Bob came over for awhile last evening and we ate some ice cream here. We decided not to go to the park after all. Neither of us had any folding chairs and we weren't sure how much seating there would be out there. I had some chocolate syrup so we just ate the rest of my vanilla ice cream. Then he went home about 7:00 and I took my bath. We will watch the video later. I had bought "Hitchcock" at Wal Mart yesterday morning. It was on sale for $9.99.

Bob's daughter and her husband from Wisconsin will be here later on this morning. She called last night. They stay in Bartlesville. We are still planning on going over to Eggberts for breakfast this morning though. He will get the fixings for sandwiches and chips at noon and then take his family out for dinner this evening at Tavern on the Plaza. He has invited me and I will go but I want to pay for my own dinner. He will have to find Dennis, his youngest son, and invite him. He believes Dennis has given up his cell phone. He called Denise and her family last evening about his plan. His house is awkward. There is no dining space. He eats what little he eats there off the kitchen counter. He had hoped the landlord would have the deck power washed and stained by now. But the carpenter he uses is busy roofing.

Missy seems to be better with her choking. She did not wake me up last night. She has been eating better and she is eating that "hairball" mixture from Iams. Maybe it is helping.

No comments: