Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thursday Evening

Yesterday was exhausting! I flew in overnight Tuesday night. I slept..perhaps two hours. There was a lot of turbulence. Also, I find it difficult to sleep sitting up. My legs ached and I could not get comfortable.

When I finally got in at 10:09, Leslie met me and we drove down to Owasso and ate lunch at Olive Garden. When finally I got home, I was greeted by a delighted cat. She was under the coverlet on my bed. When she saw me, she came out "meowing" over and over again. She followed me around everywhere the rest of the day. She probably was fearful that I might leave again.

I went to bed at 9:00pm and slept until 4:00am without waking up.

Unfortunately I awoke with a cough. I was afraid of that. On the way over a women sitting behind me on the plane coughed all the way over and she did not cover her mouth. I just hoped I would not get the cough and a cold.

All day today I took Cold Ease. I hope to avoid a cold now. I feel pretty good but I still have a loose cough.

While I was in today, I took down all my fall decorations and put my few Christmas decorations up. I put most of them, including my tree in the church's rummage sale but I kept a few things. So I decorated with them. I took some photos but they turned out dark so I can't post them. I left a basket at the florist to have a small coffee table arrangement done. They will call me when it's ready to be picked up.

Tonight I will take my bath and put my p.j.s on and watch TV. Reruns of The Big Bang Theory are running this evening. Then I'll go to bed about 9:30 or 10:00pm.

This is the doorway from the kitchen into my living room.



And this is the ceramic Christmas tree on my wall console.



I put a few things in each room but not enough to share here.

I'll continue to add a few things from time to time. Then I'll add more photos.

No comments: