Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday.....Last Day Here

This is my last day here. Tonight I leave for Kansas again. I leave at 7:50 this evening. I will fly out of Honolulu. I get into Houston at 7:13 in the morning at terminal C. Then I leave from terminal B at 8:39 tomorrow morning. I get into Tulsa International at 10:09am. Then Leslie and I plan to eat lunch at Olive Garden before leaving for home. She must have taken the day off to pick me up.

I have had a wonderful time but I am homesick now and ready to go home. It will be interesting to see if I can sleep on the plane during this flight tonight. Scott has to work today so I will read and just ding around. If I walk across the street to the mall, I will have to take a key to get back in the building.

I spent a couple of hours looking up the schedules for Scott for The Big Bang Theory. I have him hooked on that program now. We watched it a couple of evenings while I was here. It makes him laugh. Anything that makes you laugh when you are depressed, is good. So he will watch it when it is on at a time he can watch it.

More later....

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hope you can sleep on the flight back. So glad that you posted here while you were gone.
Safe trip...Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha! I appreciate your staying in touch.