Monday, January 27, 2014

Cold Monday

It's a cold Monday at 12 degrees. After a temperature of over 60 degrees yesterday that was a rude awakening this morning.. I will go to exercise class with Bob this morning in a couple of hours. I had my usual biscuit for breakfast so I could take my medicine. I am currently just enjoying my morning coffee . I will look for Karan's cell phone while we're there. She left it there on Friday. They called to see if the clerk there could find it but she did not see it anywhere. Someone may have picked it up. If so, they will need to get it cancelled and get her a new phone.

It looks like the weather may be fine for my trip on Friday.  It will be in the 40's. I can handle that just fine.

Today for lunch we will have the leftover lasagna and salad and a veggie. I will put out some frozen fruit for dessert.  I will need to get some garlic toast to go with it. I forgot that at the market last week. I gave the other half of the leftover lasagna to Bobby since Karan is doing Nutrasystem. She has lost ten pounds now. It seems to be working. The trick will be to keep it off. I find I need to weigh every day to accomplish that for myself. I gained five pounds over Thanksgiving and have not been able to get that off .

After yesterday I can understand that. We ate lunch at Sirloin Stockade and then went to Marilyn's for the Living the Questions group.  She served pasta and everyone else brought stuff that went with it. I overate...that's for sure. She gave me back the bowl I took her spaghetti in. She also gave me two tiny oranges and some candy in the bowl.  I gave Bob one of the oranges but kept the candy. I'll have it for a treat.

I spent the afternoon doing my congregational newsletters . I don't know what is on the agenda today after the exercise class.  I would like to go to Bartlesville but I don't have a reason to go. I would probably just spend money I don't have to spend.  I would need to go after lunch too.  We will see....

No comments: