Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Exercise Wednesday

I missed blogging yesterday for some reason. I was busy delivering the cakes. Bob and I got our haircuts and then went to Big Cheese for lunch. After that we went out to the Independence Wal Mart and bought a few groceries. Then we came home. I began getting a drippy nose in the afternoon so I began using the Cold Ease...just in case that was what was happening.  I have never had two colds in one season before but then a lot of stuff that has never happened before is happening any more.  It's the mileage.

Bob came over last evening for our wine and cookies again. He stayed until 8:00 PM and then went home to get ready for bed. I took my bath and went to bed at 8:30.  I had read my book most of the afternoon and got it finished. It was a biography of Dean Martin by his daughter Deana. It was pretty interesting. I also worked on staffing the camp for July. I got another staff member committed. It was the Junior High/Senior High teacher. Little by little I am rounding up staff. I will have to continue working on it though to get the staff committed by July 11th. That's the first day of camp. Last year, if you recall,  I lost four staff members the last month and a half and had to scramble to replace them.

I slept well until 3:30 this morning when I awoke aching all over. I finally got up and drank a glass of milk and took two Aleve tablets.  From then on, sleep was off and on. I feel pretty good though.  I may go on to exercise class. I hate to give it up since it's my only regular exercise.

We will have our leftover meatloaf and fried potatoes for lunch today. Bob will not have to bring a salad since I put the leftover salad in Tupperware on Monday. If it's still o.k., we will eat it. Otherwise we will have applesauce and a veggie too. I will thaw some strawberries for dessert to have with cookies.

Tomorrow I plan to have chili. I will have to buy some ground beef for it since I am out of that meat that Leslie gave me.  I will get some Fretos too.  I like Fretos with my chili. I have some cheese with which to top it too.




No comments: