Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Stormy Tuesday

We are to have more rain today. Hopefully there will be no hail or tornadoes since I will be taking cakes to Independence this morning and afterwards getting my hair done. I also want to stop at their Bank of America and take everything out of my safe deposit box. I will soon be leaving Bank of America since the three around here were sold to Commercial Bank.  I am changing to Community State Bank. They are located just a block or two from my apartment. 

I slept pretty well last night. I awoke at 1:30, went to the bathroom and lay awake for an hour or so with much "stuff" going through my head. The change in banks was one item. The  possible job with SER Corporation  after the meeting on May 21st was another. The bank change won't be final until June because the Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance couldn't make the change in May...for some strange reason.  Prudential managed it (my life insurance) and Social Security thinks they will make it but Blue Cross/Blue Shield says they can't and they are my Medicare supplement insurance. Strange....

And with the possibility of going back to work, I may have to file income tax after all.  With my limited income, I didn't file for 2013 for the first time. 

I made some biscuits for my breakfast this morning. I am tired of both oatmeal and dry cereal.  

More later...

I got a lot done today. First I took the cakes in and then I got my hair done. After that I went to the bank and emptied my safety deposit box. Then I withdrew some money from my savings and put it in my new account in Coffeyville....just in case one of those automatic withdrawals came to the wrong bank. I ordered some checks. Then I came home and cleaned out my files.

Later I couldn't figure out what I wanted to eat. I ended up having a biscuit.  Bob came over after the news and we watched PBS.  He went home about 8:00 PM. We will want to be at the bus at 7:15.  It leaves at 7:30.

I took my bath and put my pjs on and came back in to watch some more TV. I need to stay up until 9:00 if I want to sleep well. I will take some more Aleve before I go to bed.


1 comment:

Balisha said...

Things that bother us in the night....my mind works overtime at night too occasionally. Sounds like you have a lot going on....hope you have a nice day.
Balisha