Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday Visual Fields

Today I go back over to Caney to have my visual field test redone. The doctor needs both eyes done because he says the eyebrow on both eyes is too low and allows the kids to drag on the eye.  So I will miss exercise class again.

I went up to see Gail at Bank of America again . I needed to talk to her about my inability to access my online banking. As it turned out, I had the caps lock on. After I got back home I was able to access  it after I removed the caps. Now today I want to go to the new bank and find out what fees they have for both my small savings and my checking account. The bank that bought out Bank of America has fees so I wonder if the one I have changed to also has some fees.  I had an "Advantage" account at BOA and they waived all fees for seniors.

The scientists have decided we are already feeling the effects of Global Weather Change. I have to agree. We have had very little rain here and also strong winds we didn't get in March. Every day I have to go out several times a day and sweep off my carport and patio. There are "seeds" from the trees blowing onto both all day long. I hate to track that stuff into the apartment. And it is so unsightly.

I am fixing swiss steak for lunch today and we will have a baked potato and veggies with it. Bob is bringing a salad.  I don't know what we will have for dessert...perhaps mixed  fruit.

More later....

No comments: