Friday, July 11, 2014

Busy, Busy, Camp Friday

This is going to be a very interesting camp. We have 99 registered so far. It may grow as the days pass. Sometimes they do.

I went to get my hair done first this morning and Bob went too and got his cut. Then we came back home and I finished packing and loading my car.  Then I drove to Joplin to look for the grey jean crops and I did find them. So now I have three new crops and one new short. That's the first new things I've had this year. It was 99 degrees here today and sweltering. I think we are going to move the service into the air conditioned dining hall tomorrow.

The service was good tonight. We really needed a music director but we made do.  Our music director had a baby this week.

I helped Leslie with the snack bar tonight and the girls, Mary Beth and Sage, also helped.  Now I am ready to get a shower and go to bed. I am so tired.

Bob will come over to Joplin tomorrow at noon and I will meet him at Olive Garden to celebrate his 80th birthday. I can miss lunch at camp.

So goodnight to all.

No comments: