Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Very Busy Tuesday

Today was a bear! I got up about 5:15 and got my biscuits made and took Missy out on the carport for awhile.

I made my scalloped potatoes and peach tea and loaded up the car with the ham we were going to use as the main dish. When I got there about 9:15 I put it in the oven. We warmed up the chicken sand noodles Melissa had made too. I also warmed up my scalloped potatoes. I sent the ham leftovers home with Karan who has a freezer.

We had a lot of food but that was a good thing. We had about 35 for lunch. Several of us took some food home. I brought home some of Karan's jello.  We got home about 1:30 after we cleaned up the church's all purpose room and kitchen.

It's 2:00 now and I am bushed.

I will rest this afternoon.  I talked to Carol and I can get my hair done at 6:50 AM Friday morning before I leave for camp. On top of everything else, I had another camp staff member who had to back out. She found she couldn't get off work.

More later....




2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a good time at camp. I am always tired after working at Church on these luncheons. We don't have many each year, but we help with other events that require food prep.

Margie's Musings said...

We do too and they always exhaust me.