Monday, August 25, 2014

Another Long Monday

This is another of my long days. 6 1/2 hours seems like an eternity when we have no patrons.  I am hoping they come trickling in and not all at once.

I am going to fix dinner ahead of time today and cover it and put it in the frig to be baked after I get home from work. We will have Parmesan chicken, boiled potatoes and a veggie. Bob will bring a salad or some sliced tomatoes. John and Leslie and brought a bunch of their garden tomatoes to church yesterday. I need to run over to County Mart and get my Italian tomatoes this morning. That's the only thing I need for the recipe. We will have fruit for dessert.

I guess I will go to exercise class this morning. I have to leave about 5 minutes early though to get to the chamber in time to pick up my key and get ready for the day at the museum.

More later....

I did attend exercise class and later went on to work. I made two mistakes on the cash register right away and had to mark the tape with the errors.  I didn't sleep much last night for worrying about Juanita's checkbook. She had three July bills that did not show up on the August statement. She called the bank about one of them and discovered they had taken it out of the old account. ....one she had closed. We still don't know about the other two. I'm not sure but I think they came out of the other account too. I am going back up there tomorrow after work and take her to the bank to check it out.  

I got home in time to fix the Parmesan chicken.  It was good but there was way too much of it. We will have it again Wednesday evening.

Tomorrow we will have hamburgers and french fries with pop (soda, to you Easterners) .

Bob went home after dinner tonight at 7:00. I went in and took a nice warm bath. My middle back was sore. Why, I don't know.  I will try to stay up later tonight so I will sleep better.  

2 comments:

marlu said...

Amazing on the bank-how can they draw amounts out of an account that has been closed! Mysterious.

The Parmesan chicken sounds delicious.

Margie's Musings said...

It was good, Mary Lou. But I was so exhausted, I really couldn't enjoy it. I will say I felt a lot better after I ate.