Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Again

It's Thursday and the beginning of a new pay period for SER. I have heard nothing more from the hospital about a position.  Today I received a check by direct deposit. It's a little short to be the withheld check for the first two weeks of my work and way too long to be for the 18 hours I turned in when I left the museum. I have e-mailed Aime to try to find out what it is. I am grateful to get it though. I will use some of it for my second car payment for September.

Bob had planned to go somewhere today now that he has his car back but I don't know if he will or not since it is raining and he wants to see the body man about the car too. The rain began sometime after midnight.  If he doesn't want to go somewhere now, we will finish off the tuna noodle casserole today for lunch with coleslaw and the rest of the pudding. Otherwise, we will have that tomorrow.

Missy and I went out on the carport for a little while this morning.  She was a little skittery about the rain and occasional thunder though so we came back in.  I don't have anything going today. I think my sermon is done now.

More later...

The Honda agency called yesterday morning so I called Bob to see if he wanted to go down with me to pick it up. He did.   We went to the Wal Mart store there and I bought a new bracelet for my watch. The strap had worn out.

The we went out to the Honda agency and picked up my car. It now has a new motor in it. It was good to get now own car back again. The Accord was just a larger car than I like. We had lunch at McAlisters while we were there and then came on back home.  

He came over later in the evening and we watched "The Roosevelts" on PBS.  There is at least one more episode tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

We are in a clear spell here for a change...no rain for a few days, yay :)