Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Exercise Wednesday

I've been awake since 3:30. I woke up and went to the bathroom but then couldn't get back to sleep because I was wondering why the library has not called me. Aime doesn't seem to know either. Strange....

I started to fill Missy's bowl and found a slug hanging over the edge of it. I got a Kleenex and picked it up and put it outside in the trash.Ugh! Then I threw out the cat food in the bowl and washed the bowl with soap and water and gave her fresh food. Then, and only then, she ate some food. I don't blame her, I wouldn't eat from a bowl where I had found a slug either. I have no idea how the nasty thing got indoors. The doors are both tight.  That's the second one I've found in the apartment next to the back door. I can't spread poison because of Missy.  I don't want to poison her.

We will have exercise class this morning and then after that I will fix lunch. We are going to have creamed peas and chicken. I fix that with a can of boned chicken and frozen peas.  It's served over biscuits.  Bob will bring his jello salad with oranges.  I will fix some pudding for dessert and we still have cookies. 

More later.....

A stranger took this photo of Bob and me at Branson last weekend.

 He came along just as I was starting to take a photo of Bob and said, "Wouldn't you like to be in the photo too?" I gave him the camera even though I don't like my photos. (I look like my grandmother). :)

No comments: