Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday and Eating Out Today.


Bob suggested yesterday that we eat out at Just Us today and I leave the leftover chicken and pea casserole for him the next two days so we will do that.  That way he will not have to eat out while I am gone to the Peace Colloquy.  My friends, Ron and Joyce sent me the money for the Peace Colloquy. They couldn't attend but they wanted to help me to go with Leslie. They are wonderful friends.

I will go to Independence today to balance Juanita's checkbook. I may call her and go this afternoon instead of this morning.  It's supposed to rain this morning and I'd rather not drive in the rain.

I slept well last night and stripped my bed this morning so I would get to come home to a nice clean bed.  I awoke twice but managed to get right back to sleep.

Leslie and Karan and I will leave at 7:00 tomorrow morning to attend the Peace Colloquy. I am looking forward to a good time and a learning experience.

I heard from Aime yesterday afternoon too.  The librarian is attending a conference and will not be back until next week She will call me for a job interview the week of the 3rd of November.  That's a relief and one reason I slept well last night. If I can get on at the library, I will make double payments on my car again.

More later....

This is the bed and bedding my brother-in-law has for sale for $100. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Here is the headboard up close...

We will see if it sells ...

No, it didn't sell. Now we'll try Open Line 69...the radio sale show.

We did eat at Just Us and then we came back home and I went to Juanita's to help her balance her checkbook. I then came home and waited for the newspaper to come. I read it and took it over to Bob to read. After the news, he came over for wine and pumpkin pie. Juanita had sent the pumpkin pie home with me and I gave it to Bob.

After he left, I took my bath, put my pjs on and watched TV with Missy on my lap.

At 9:30, I went to bed.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a good time.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I will. Thanks, Balisha!