Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wednesday and Exercises

Today I will drive myself to exercises because I will need to leave at 9:30 to get to Independence in time for my 10:00 hair appointment. I forgot I had one Monday with Leslie's surgery and all that happened after that including going on to work. I called Kathy to apologize and she had been worried that I missed my appointment. She was afraid something had happened to me and even tried to call me and left a voice mail message. Somehow I managed to miss all that. Anyhow, she gave me a new appointment.  I don't want to miss this one.

I had many good wishes and several gifts for my birthday. It was a great birthday.

I slept really well last night. Drinking a cup of Chi Latte may be helping me to sleep. Milk has an ingredient in it that encourages sleep. Also, I have not had the leg aches lately. That may be because I am drinking more liquid now that I am drinking more with my Keurig.

Missy has been leaving the tree alone too.  I hope I don't speak too soon.

For lunch today, we will eat the rest of the turkey pot pie and Waldorf fruit salad.  I also have pie and desserts I brought home from Leslie's. We will eat some of that too for dessert. 

More later....

I did get my hair done and then came home to fix lunch.

We did have the leftovers for lunch and then I went on to work. I had a big day again.

When I came home I was exhausted.  I ended up going to bed early.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Margie's Musings said...

Sister three...that information is some I don't want on my blog. I deleted it for that reason. Some of the information was not correct anyhow.

Galla Creek said...

Sorry !

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks o.k. Thanks for visiting anyhow.