Monday, January 5, 2015

A Cold Monday Morning.

It's 13 degrees out there this morning. Missy thinks she wants to go out but she's not going to get the chance.  I don't even want to open that door.

I got up shortly after 4:00 this morning. I fixed myself a biscuit in the skillet with oleo and jelly. I dread getting out there myself today. I will work five hours the next three days to finish making up the lost hours from the holidays. Then it's back to four hours for five days a week.

I will need to revise my budget. I had forgotten about the raise in my Blue Cross/Blue Shield premium.

I plan to have ham and scalloped potatoes for lunch...with a veggie and Bob's salad. I still have lemon pudding and cookies for dessert.

I did attend the exercise class again. It was good to get back to it and to see everyone again. And I also did work on my sermon for the 25th.

More later...

I was really tired after work today. I came home and ate some yogurt and had a couple of cups of Chi Latte before taking my bath and settling down in the recliner with Missy in my lap. At 9:00 I went to bed.


2 comments:

marlu said...

I hope you got a COL raise on your Social Security. I did and it was a very nice amount. Every little bit helps.

Margie's Musings said...

I won't have it until the 14th this month. I don't get mine until the second Wednesday.