Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday and Breakfast

I guess we're going to breakfast this morning. Bob hasn't said. I don't believe we went last Saturday because of the cold.  Well, it's 10 degrees now so we may not go again.

I have my laundry in the dryer now. I stripped my bed and turned the foam pad that goes over my mattress, I was afraid my body may have made an indention in it. It didn't look like that had happened but I went ahead and turned it anyhow. When my drying is finished, I will remake the bed.

I am going to Keith's funeral this morning at 11:00 and I guess Bob is going too.  He wasn't going to go until he learned I was going.  He was not as close to Keith and Joyce as I was. He had not belonged to the Living the Questions group until after Phyllis died two years ago.

We will have our leftover sloppy joes and french fries for lunch if I don't go to Bartlesville and with this cold, I probably won't go to Bartlesville.

Marilyn called and wants to go to the funeral with Bob and me.  She also wants to take us to lunch afterwards. I think that's very nice of her.  We will take her up on her offer.  She is such a great friend. Everyone loves Marilyn. She never has anything bad to say about anyone.

More even later....

Following the funeral, Bob and I asked Marilyn if she would rather go to Bartlesville to Dink's for lunch. She was agreeable. So that's what we did. She still insisted on buying our lunches.  We all had a real good visit and enjoyed ourselves.

Later, after we got home, I read awhile and went to bed about 9:00. For some reason, I was exhausted.

No comments: