Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thursday and A Closet Cleaning

I've decided to do it! I am going to go into my two closets and clean out anything that I am not wearing or even intend to wear.  I am going to bag those things up and take them up to the Presbyterian Church for their used clothing sales. I have too much just taking up space.

I slept very well last night. I didn't wake up at all until 4:20. Then I stayed in bed until 5:00. I have had my breakfast and Missy has had hers too. Maybe I can get this project done before I start lunch/dinner. We are going to have spaghetti and ground meat. We will have green beans and coleslaw with it. I have mixed fruit and cookies for dessert.

If I'm going to get that done, I'd better get to it.
Later...

Well I got one large sack of rummage to take to the Presbyterian Church. I'd better get there before I start lunch.

More even later...

I got a bag full of older clothing dropped off at the church and then got home to fix lunch. We had our spaghetti and green beans and coleslaw. Then I took the other dish of it to Bobby and Karan. Karan is having a time!  Bobby who is suffering from a fatal brain tumor is really no longer there. He sits by the hour reading the paper over and over again. At least he's not in pain...at least not yet. His 90 days is up and he is still with us so far. Before I left over there, I asked him to give me his traditional hug. He came alive then and gave me a nice hug. I feel that Bobby also needs some personalized attention...even in his condition.

I came back home afterward and Bob left. He was here doing his laundry after lunch.

I want to try on some of these other old clothes, primarily slacks, and see if they still fit and look alright. If so, I'll keep them and if not, I'll take them up to the Presbyterian Church too.

More later...

I have another large bag of older clothes I can no longer wear to donate. Someone will get some good out of these clothes.

Bob came over this evening to watch the news  and left before 7:00. I took my bath and sat with Missy in the recliner until 9:15 watching the Democratic debate.  Finally, I had to go to bed.

No comments: