Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday and Lunch at Marilyn's

I slept really well last night. For one thing, I stayed up until 10:00 or shortly after. That seems to help a lot.

Today, Bob and I have been invited to Marilyn's for lunch. I still have the hamburger pie and it's covered in the frig. We will have it again on Friday. I have Ministerial Alliance meeting tomorrow and that is during lunchtime. Bob will be on his own for lunch. He says he still has chili in the freezer so maybe he will heat that up.

If we get away from Marilyn's in time, I will go on to Bunco at the senior center. I will make up my lemon bars this morning so I will be ready. If I can't go, that's o.k. too. Marilyn is more important.  We can always eat the lemon bars.

More later...

Well, I got the lemon bars finished except for the powered sugar on top.  Then I went to get gas. My yellow light was on indicating it was very low. Luckily the red light was not on yet. Gas out at Woodshed in South Coffeyville is $132.9 per gallon.   It took $14.00 for me to fill up.

When I got home, I saw Twitch run by the apartment. He was out of the fence across the street  He is a registered Boxer that belongs to my neighbor, David. I knocked on the door and the two young men that live there with David came out and I explained that Twitch was out of the fence. They came with me and we went calling and hunting for him.  About a half a block away we saw him and they whistled for him and I called him. When he was a just a puppy I played with him when David had him out in the yard. He was so cute and feisty.  The young men took him into the house. They will have to mend the hole in the fence. I've been wondering how long it would take Twitch to make it a little larger and get out.

At 11:30, we had lunch with Marilyn and Karan and Bobby today and then I went to play Bunco at the senior center. That was fun. I took a serving of the hamburger pie out and gave it to Bob and took the rest of it to Bobby and Karan. She had enough on her mind without having to cook too.

When Bob came over at 5:00 I gave him two photos of his that I had scanned. We watched TV until 7:00 and then he went home. Missy and I watched Nature, her favorite program, and then at 9:00, we went to bed.

No comments: