Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday and Cakes

I slept well last night and when I got up I got around and dressed and later ate my oatmeal and drank a cup of coffee.  I feel a little better this morning but after my breakfast I took one of my last two antibiotics and they usually make me queezy. I am hoping for the best.

Bob and I will leave a little early this morning so we can drop by Phyllis' and leave her a second quarter schedule for church. Her computer couldn't open Leslie's attachment and she usually does the church bulletins so she needs to know who is presiding each week.

We will take the cakes up and then I will go to my hair appointment.  After that, I will go by Juanita's and balance her checkbook. Depending on how my stomach feels by then, we may go out to Great China and eat lunch.  I am hoping I am on the mend at last. This all started last Thursday.

This morning all over the news is news of the two terrorist attacks in Brussels Belgium.  Terrorism is the new modern war. It is hardest to detect ahead of time. And people are willing to be suicide bombers and die while doing all the damage. The news people and our government keep saying these people hate our culture and that's why they are doing this. It's not our culture they hate...it's our constant long term interference in their politics and their culture.

In another hour, I will leave to pick Bob up for our trip to Independence.

More later....

We got the cakes delivered and I got my hair done then went over to Juanita's and got her check book balanced. After that I picked up Bob at Betty's and we went to eat at Great China. We had lemon chicken. It was very good. Then we came back home to Coffeyville and I took Bob back to his apartment to take his nap.  I came back home to try to get a doctor's appointment  to follow up on my urinary tract infection.

More even later....

I couldn't get in to see my doctor until next Monday. They had no appointments open for Wednesday, his office is closed on Thursday  and he is leaving early Friday morning for another out-of-town trip. He was gone last weekend when I went to the emergency room.  I finally started feeling 100% again this afternoon.

Marilyn called and wanted us to go look at Joyce's house again for Howard and Judy. I took my camera and took photos.  I sent four off to them later. Only three could go because of their size. Judy was able to open the three but couldn't open the last one. I guess I'll send them one at a time next time. Hopefully, they will go that way.

When I deleted the e-mail from my outbox, I could no longer send anything. I e-mailed both Judy and my daughter from my old small laptop that is still running the XP operating system.  That's the best operating system Microsoft ever came up with. However, It no longer gets support from them.

I called Keith and he got it fixed in about 5 minutes. It's great to have a genius in the family  (and a personal IT)

I got to bed at 11:00 after watching some PBS TV.

No comments: