Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I did not sleep all that well last night. I awoke at 3:00 and did not sleep well the rest of the night. I finally got up after 4:00.

I will begin my cleaning soon.  I also will fix some vegetable beef stew. I have some stew meat that I cut up to add to it. That will be my lunch.

I like to do the kitchen and bathroom first.

I got the bathroom and kitchen finished.  I even got the vacuuming finished  too. I was amazed at how much "dust" and "pet hair" I got in the canister. I just emptied it.

I took my trash over to the plastic barrel. The lid was frozen shut and I had to hit it over and over to get it opened.It is "up" to 31 degrees now.

I got my stew going this morning. I will eat about 12:30 today. 

More later...

 The stew was "all right". I have had better. I will eat it again tomorrow. Maybe if I have some cheese and crackers with it, it will be better.

I went over to Stan's and had him look at my hearing aid. He put a new part on it.  The part that goes into my ear had deteriorated some from cleaning it with the small brush that came with it.  It is better now. I also had to change my right contact out this morning. I have forgotten when I got them but the right one...which is my better eye.... was blurring. It must have been worn so I changed it out.

I finished my book. Now I have the Reader's Digest to read and my Kindle book. I will start with the Readers Digest.

More later...

I am almost finished with the Readers Digest. I have read all afternoon. It's been too cold to do anything else. I have worked on my classmates list. We lost another classmate this year. I had to made the changes on both computers.

It's raining a very cold rain. I need to get milk and toilet tissue so I will need to run to the Dollar General Store pretty soon. I want to watch the CBS news first though.  Then later I will watch another movie or another segment of the American Lives PBS program.

More later...

I did watch another segment on Amazon. At 9:00 Missy and I went to bed. I had been up since 4:00 and was very tired.   


No comments: