Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wednesday and Lenten Luncheons and Bunco

I did not sleep well last night. I went to bed too early and woke up at 2:00 AM and it was apparent that I was not going to get back to sleep.  So I took a Benedril capsule and slept well the last four hours. I did wake up kind of dizzy. That's undoubtedly because of the Benedril.

It's almost time to leave for exercise class so I will get back to this later.

I did go to exercise class and will also go to the Lenten Luncheon and later to Bunco at 1:00 at the senior center. That will be over at 3:00. That should take care of my afternoon. I might go out to the church to see how the carpet laying is going. They will work on that tomorrow and Friday too  The chairs are here and stacked in the all purpose room until the carpet is down. We will all meet out there on Saturday at 10:00 to get everything set up for Sunday church. The pews have not yet sold so they will line the walls in the all purpose room until we can get them sold.

Here is what they look like;




We have ten to sell. If anyone wants all ten they will get a discount. They are $50.00 each individually.


More later....

I decided not to go to the Lenten  Luncheon. I really didn't want beans and cornbread or vegetable soup. That's what they were going to have.  I went to Arby's and had a roast beef sandwich with a coupon.

Then after that, I went to Bunco at the senior center.

When the newspaper came, I read both of them and then took them over to Marilyn's mailbox.  I read after that.

This evening I watched a movie/video from Amazon. It was "Serena". It was entertaining and starred Harrison Ford.  About 9:15 Missy and I went to bed.

3 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

LOL Arbys sounds so much better and I haven't been there for ages. You always have me craving some food or another when I visit here and now I want an Arby's roast beef and curly fries in the worst way! :)

Margie's Musings said...

They really are good!

pat m said...

I like the original with audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart