Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday Following Camp

Well, I am home again. We cleaned the camp this morning and then left. I got home before noon and did my laundry cleaned up some after Missy. She tends to strew the litter around the bathroom floor. I wiped all that up.

I sure appreciate Bob coming over and taking care of her morning and evening.  I would have to leave her at the kennel if he wasn't willing to do it. She wanted out for awhile after I unpacked but was determined to go around on the patio and lie in the shade of my rose bush.  That was the only shade and I wasn't about to sit around there in the sun. So I finally just picked her up and brought her back in.
She definitely did not like that!

I had a very good time at camp. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen for awhile and had some good visits.

I have put away my clothing. Now I have to empty the dryer and put that stuff away. I'll get back to this later..

Marilyn, my neighbor, brought me some cauliflower and I cooked it with some salt and cheese and had it for my lunch.   Then Missy and I laid down on the sofa and watched a couple of episodes of "Cheers". She is still lying there sleeping.

I read the Reporter and did the crossword puzzle and now will take the paper over to Marilyn.

I need to run over to Brahms and buy some milk. Other wise, I won't have any for breakfast I always have oatmeal for breakfast and I also need to get some more litter for Missy so I'll get back to this later...

Got my groceries and the litter and took my bath and Missy and I watched a couple of more episodes of "Cheers" before going on to bed at 8:45PM. I did not sleep well last night. I hope I can tonight. 


No comments: