Friday, July 6, 2018

Friday and Another Exhausting Night

I woke up at 2:00AM and that was the last of my sleep. I could not get back to sleep. Finally, at 4:00AM, I just got up. It was futile to try to sleep any longer. Yesterday was such a frustrating day. Today I will get last minute stuff taken care of before I leave in the morning for camp. I will go into Joplin and look around at Christopher and Banks. I don't need a thing but if they have any great bargains, I may buy something.

Then I will go on to Olive Garden and have lunch. registration begins at 2:00 Saturday afternoon. This year I have no responsibilities so I hope to have a good camp experience. It will be hot! Luckily the dining hall is air conditioned and so are the cabins. I will stay in a cabin by myself. The lodge is just too noisy. People stay up laughing and carrying on at all hours.

Leslie will be bringing my little great granddaughter girls for the first time. So with Sage and the two little girls, Leslie should have her hands full. I will try to help her keep track of them.

More later...It is 5:00AM now and I want to get my breakfast. Missy has had hers.

Missy and I went outside after I had my breakfast and it was still fairly cool out. I watered my flowers and cleaned them out.

Emmett showed up n time and got that hole filled under my bathroom cabinet. I was sure happy about that.

After he left I went out to Walmart and then went to lunch and also bought Bob's birthday gift.

When I got home I read awhile and also planned the offering part of Sunday's service. Crossroads is in charge.

I also checked my bank account. I had planned to ask Leslie to hold my check until after the 11th but discovered that Keith and Esther had sent me a deposit!  So I won't have to worry about that.  My kids are so good to me!

I am watching the news now. I will probably go to bed early. I was up at 4:00AM this morning.

More later...

After I ate my yogurt, Missy and I watched a couple of episodes of "Cheers" and then went to bed at 9:00PM.  I was very tired! I will pack tomorrow.


No comments: