Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday and Church

I got up just after 4:00 AM. I had gone to bed very early. I was so tired. I got the coffeecake ready to go in the oven and then ran out to Walmart to get a few things...mostly pecans for the coffeecake. I was completely out. I took my note over to Rick and Carmen's house but could not tell which house it was in the dark. I will text them their invitation this time.

I took Missy out for awhile while the coffeecake was baking. She was fairly good...could have been a little better.  After awhile, she was ready to come back in and I needed to ice the coffeecake anyhow.
I got my text off to Rick.  I hope they will still be at church today. I imagine we will eat at "Just Us" after church.

It s almost time to pick up Bob so I'd better see to my last minute stuff. Phyllis is in Overland Park visiting her daughter there. So I will just pick up Bob this time. More later..

Church was good. And the fellowship is always great! Afterward we went to El Publito for lunch.  It was o.k. I am not crazy about Mexican food. But we were seven of us and it was o.k.

After that, I came home and did the congregational newsletters and got the one that has no e-mail out on my mailbox for the mailman to pick up tomorrow. I notice I have poor TV reception again this afternoon. I may not be able to receive 60 Minutes again this evening.

Sure enough..reception was so poor for TV that I just went to Amazon Prime and watched last week's 60 Minutes there.  I should be able to get this week's 60 Minutes now that the program is over. I may be able to get it tomorrow. I may try.

Missy and I watched a couple of episodes of "Cheer's" on Amazon prime after I had my bath. At 9:00PM, we went on to bed.

No comments: