Monday, September 3, 2018

Monday and a Cleaning Day

Evidently when the Tuesday post disappeared, so did Mondays. I slept poorly again that night and finally just got up at 2:30.  I got myself and Missy ready for the day and fed both of us.
I took Missy out after it got light and let her enjoy the outside.

I went out to Walmart later in the morning and bought more melatonin...5 mg strength. I must have something harmless to help me sleep.

Then I went to Dollar General and bought more litter.

I spent the afternoon going through my last month's receipts and shredded those I did not need to keep and filed the rest.  Then I cleaned the den thoroughly. I emptied the shredder and dusted the apartment.

I heard from Gay. She is back from the east coast where she visited her daughter, Kathy and her family.  We will meet on Friday in Chanute and have lunch so she can tell me all about her trip.

The rest of the day also disappeared and so it is lost. 

Missy and I watched some Amazon Prime TV before we turned in for bed.




No comments: