Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wednesday and a Trip to the Market

I slept well last night although it took me longer to get back to sleep. But I slept until 5:00.

I will go to the market this morning. I will be making a meatloaf  for Sunday's basket dinner at church. I need several items to make up that meatloaf. Then I need to go to Braums and get my yogurt.

I also need to go over to Dollar General and get litter. Missy goes through a lot of litter. Otherwise, I will play the day by ear. I may clean both the kitchen and bathroom floors. Cyndi will be doing my vacuuming tomorrow afternoon while I am gone taking Juanita to her doctor's appointment at 2:00PM.

My shoulder is much better now that Cyndi is doing my vacuuming.  That vacuuming must have been aggravating it. It's still a little sore but nothing like usual.

More later....I need to see if Missy wants to go out now that it's light.

We went out but that cat was just across the street and I brought her back in before she got herself in trouble. She's 15 1/2 years old and no longer a fighter. I don't want her to get hurt again. She is lying here at my feet.

So more later....

I got my grocery shopping finished and everything is put away.  I think I am "fixed" for the week now. I stopped at the Dollar General store and bought more litter for Missy's litter box too. Now I need t take my plastic grocery bags to the Genesis people.  They sack groceries for low income folks.

O.K. More later...

I took the plastic bags to Genesis and the paper bags to the Presbyterian Church, Then I came back home and washed the kitchen and bathroom floors. Now, I need more wet swifters. I will get them later..

It's almost 6:00PM and I have no TV..only Amazon Prime. I seem to have lost the signal altogether. I will take my bath later...around 7:00PM and get ready for bed.  Then Missy and I will watch  some Perry Mason episodes. They are black and white but nevertheless entertaining. At 9:00PM, we will go to bed.


No comments: