Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Tuesday and A Hair Appointment

I slept poorly last night. I awoke about 1:00AM and took my med and a melatonin tablet but I was drowning in my sinus drainage so finally just got up again and took a benedryl capsule. That time I went back to sleep eventually and woke up at almost 6:00AM. My arm hurt a little but not enough to take an Aleve. I must had lain on it during the night.

I dressed and texted Bob to see if he was up for breakfast out. He had awoken at 3:00 and had already had his toast and coffee so I ate my oatmeal and stayed home. I also had a breakfast bar. I had some TV this morning and was watching the news when Toni called. I had forgotten my hair appointment. Bob was just coming in to visit and so he left and I jumped in my car and took off for the beauty shop. I really needed it this week. My hair was a mess. I stopped on the way home at Dollar General and bought more litter. That cat really goes through the litter.

I need to go to Walmart.  I am out of frozen meals and also need a cake pan for next week's cake for my cake for the First Christian Church in Independence.  I definitely need my Clean and Clear that I use for a face wash.

Now I need to go to Walmart if I am going to have anything for lunch.

So more later...

I got six frozen dinners at Walmart for $1.88 each. Plenty of food for me. Also, I stopped at Dollar General and bought more litter.  So Missy and I should be fixed for awhile. I had the chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy and corn for lunch. I will also eat an ice cream bar and perhaps another of those breakfast bars.

We have been under a tornado warning for the past hour but nothing came of it. The sirens went off but it just looked like wind and a hard rain. I didn't panic. I thought if I heard something like a freight train, I would go to the closet in my bedroom and take a large sofa cushion with me to protect my head.  But the warnings off now and I didn't have to make a run for my bedroom.

I have read all afternoon and Missy has been napping on my bed. I had one of my Walmart Great Value single frozen dinners for my lunch. Tomorrow I may have some soup. I bought some that Gay recommended. I think it was called Amy's Tomato Basil Soup....sounded good anyhow.  I had some up at her place last spring. I like Schwan's Tomato Basil Soup but it comes in too large a container. Leslie gave me some of that last spring.  Amy's comes in a soup can...just the right amount for one or two bowls with crackers and cheese.

It's 3:40PM now and I won't eat again until later. Then I will have yogurt.

At 7:00PM or so, I will take my bath and put my PJs on and watch some more Forensic Files with Missy. 

I did that and had my yogurt and watched TV with Missy until almost 8:30PM and then tried my best to stay awake until 9:00PM.

I must remember to take Juanita to the doctor tomorrow in Independence. I believe her appointment is at 10:00AM.   I will check my calendar in the morning. I guess I will go on to bed now even though it's not yet 9:00PM. I am very tired.

No comments: